Monday 22 October 2012

Product of the week - Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray

Hello! (I still haven't figured out a non-cringy way of starting posts, so we'll stick with simplicity)

Today's post is about a product that I've been loving recently, the Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray from their Casual range. It's a spray-in product that is designed to increase the toussled texture of wavy hair and add to beachy waves and 'surf hair'.

Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray, £7.19

I do apologise for the stock image, but it's already too dark to take decent photos and I haven't posted in so long - i'm making the most of the snippet of time I've found!

Now, to the point: I absolutely love this stuff. Not even love as in, yeah, I'll pop it in when I remember it - love as in I would happily sacrifice food to it and then bow down and worship it. It works miracles!

Most days I diffuse my naturally wavy hair to give it some waves, but it always ends up falling flat within an hour - I assume because there's just so much of it. Firstly, when I put this in, it makes the waves 10x better - more defined, but also gives them that messy, beachy look which I adore. Secondly, it also helps it stay wavier throughout the day! The first day I used it, many people commented on how my hair was looking lovely, and when I looked in the mirror after a day at school, you could still see the effects!

This is such a quick way to style up your hair - it takes literally ten seconds to spray some in, scrunch it up, and you're good to go! 

Just a quick review, but definitely give it a go if you have wavy hair - or even straight hair, just to add a bit of oompf! (nice technical term there, good one livs)

Hope you're all having a fab week!
Liv xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Great post!

    paigeypumpkin.blogspot.com

    P.S have you entered my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick of your choice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought this but then every time i use it, it never works! god knows what i'm doing wrong! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's a shame :( i find it's best sprayed into dry hair rather than damp hair - and sparsely!xx

      Delete
  3. ive always wondered what this products is like, think i may have to give it ago :)

    xjoedix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog, thanks for this informative psot! love the item!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a fan of this product, during the summer it was so easy to spray this into my already naturally wavy hair and just be out of the door! Great post. xo

    http://electricdaisies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yeah, i absolutely love it! wish i'd discovered it in the summer :)
      liv xxx

      Delete
  6. I love this product it is soo gorgeous. It helps keep the frizz down! LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might have to give this spray a go. I've been using a Charles Worthington one up until now but not sure it's doing much!

    http://talesofapaleface.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I make sure to read all of them and will always reply to any questions :)