Friday 5 October 2012

Guest Post - Rimmel Eyeshadow Trio in 'Glamorous Topaz'


Today's post is going to be a bit different because I've invited Khadija from Forever Glam to write me a little guest post - seeing as all my school work has sent me a bit loopy, anything I write can't be promised to be sane.. 

Hey, I am Khadija from over at foreverglamx. I am going to be doing a review on the Rimmel trio eyeshadow in Glamorous Topaz and has some gorgeous colours, two of which would be perfect for autumn and a gorgeous pink. To be completely honest I am kinda disappointed with this eyeshadow trio. It comes with a sponge eyeshadow brush which I don’t use because I prefer to use a fluffy eyeshadow brush.



I love the shimmer in the eyeshadow colours because it looks pretty, usually I don’t like shimmery eyeshadows but this looks really nice. The biggest disappointment is that the eyeshadows aren’t pigmented at all as you can see in the swatch and I had dig the brush right into the eyeshadow colour to get it to look like that in the swatch.

I also find that after 2 hours starts to fade and completely disappears after 4 hours even with an eyeshadow primer. It starts looking horrible after a while because the colour disappears and just looks like a horrible mess. I never use this and I only use the light champagne shimmery colour for my inner corner.



Other than that there is not much to say about it. I find Rimmel is a love/hate brand for me because when I like something I love it otherwise there are products which I hate. You can never really tell whether it is going to be good or bad.
Thank you so much for having me Liv! If you liked this post then make sure to have a peep at my blog over at www.foreverglamx.blogspot.co.uk


Definitely take a look at Khadija's blog, it's great! Thanks for writing a post lovely - if anyone else is interested in doing a guest post or post swap (if you can risk my slightly marmite-esque writing style..) just pop over to my 'Contact Me' section and drop me an email!

Liv xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I make sure to read all of them and will always reply to any questions :)