Tuesday 18 June 2013

Review // Topshop Lip Bullet in Covet

Topshop Lip Bullet in Covet, £8

As most of you will know, I don't have a great track record with lip products - I'm not a great fan of my lips and tend to veer away from making them stand out in anyway. Cue my obsession with nude lip products! Recently I've been trying to crazy myself up a little, and make the massive step from total nude, to nude with a hint of coral... ok, not the greatest of steps but every little helps!

I'd heard bits and bobs about the new Lip Bullets from Topshop and decided that for only £8 I'd give it a whirl, in the totally outlandish colour that is Covet. Covet is a peachy pink nude colour (if any of you own the lipstick in Whimsical, it's basically the reincarnation of that in bullet form!) , and only needs a couple of swipes before it's full coverage and ready to go. Though it generally provides a lovely dewy finish over the lips, it can cling to dry areas so is definitely better after a good old scrub!

I'm pretty impressed with these new lip bullets - especially the new packaging which appears to contain quite a bit more product than the lipsticks (the lipsticks are across the room and I may or may not be in bed, don't judge me for not checking), and provide a great on the go application!

I just wish Topshop would release a few more colours in the lip bullets excluding total nudes and bright shades to tempt me out of my nudey cave (NOT LIKE THAT).
Anyone else enjoying the lip bullets?





7 comments:

  1. I love the packaging of these, I haven't tried one yet, but I always think they look adorable in the shop! I wasn't really a fan of Whimsical, it tended to make me look a bit washed out, so I doubt I'd go for this shade, but I can imagine on a different skin tone it would be gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would like to invite you to join my new giveaway and win a pair of glasses from Firmoo.com! :)) Visit me soon!

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-firmoo-giveaway-win-pair-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an interesting packaging for a lipstick.

    Zoe // The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot of great things about Topshop make up, but don't own any of their make up products strangely. :S This seems to be a great product though, I wanna try it out. :)

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely shade! I do have the whimsical lipstick but i'm still tempted by this haha.
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a pretty colour. I really need to try out some Topshop makeup!
    Lucia's Loves Giveaway
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I make sure to read all of them and will always reply to any questions :)