Friday 9 August 2013

Primark A/W Collection 2013 Wishlist



It's got to that weird time of year again: where the weather is finally acceptable in England, and then the shops bring in all their autumn/winter collections. Just looking at wool coats, jumpers and monochrome should be banned in August! Saying this, I'm still only female and could only resist the temptation for a few minutes after seeing a link to the new Primark A/W collections on Rachel Nicole's blog before I rushed to go check it out myself. I also saw her gorgeous wishlist and thought I'd do one for myself!

There is far too much monochrome on here for comfort, but hey, it's autumn and it's allowed! There are around a hundred new pieces on the Look website here but I've just picked a few that I would love in next seasons wardrobe.

Now I just need to get to a shop and buy it all!



7 comments:

  1. Love the coat and the tartan scarf! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these products theyre all so nice! Cant wait for autumn clothes shopping!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the website showing all the clothes!:) i cant wait for all the clothing now, cant wait now!

    wheresheen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a delight looking at Primark clothes, since we don't have one here

    Check out my blogpost "My fashion picks - all under 30 euros"
    http://www.alexiatheo.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-fashion-picks.html

    Thanks
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks - I especially love the coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! Found you on an advertisers bar and I am now a happy follower..can't wait for your future posts

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I make sure to read all of them and will always reply to any questions :)